Welcome to Pelo Zone.
My name is Leah Ingram but maybe you know me as #Leah_is_Pawsome on the Peloton Leaderboard.
I’ve been in the Pelofamily since 2016, when my husband and I bought an original bike. Also, I’ve written hundreds of articles about being a Peloton user and decided to house them all here, on the PeloZone blog.
If at any time you have questions, you can contact me.
How to Book a Peloton In Person Class
- Make an account on the Peloton studio site.
- Purchase credits for the number of classes you want to take.
- Log on to book a class at the Peloton New York or London studio.
- Search the waitlist on the studio site and see if any classes are available.
- Or, visit the studio site the day Peloton releases the new schedule to book.